June 28: Montana Ag Live Ep. 5313
As has been the case for well over a hundred years, the four H's -- Head, Heart, Hands, and Health -- are still an important part of the lives and growth of many young people. COVID-19 hasn't stopped that.
A regular call-in information program dealing with agricultural and gardening issues in Montana. Presented by MontanaPBS in association with Montana State University Extension, this program invites experts onto the panel to discuss everything from pesticide use and large-scale agricultural techniques to backyard gardening questions and even which mushroom to pick in the woods.
Resources Mentioned On-Air:
- Cold Hardy Grape Varieties
- A Review of Cold Climate Grapes
- MT Department of Livestock
- MSU Extension Store: Montguides
- Yard & Garden MontGuide Factsheets
- Successful Home Vegetable Gardening MontGuide
- Wastewater for Monitoring COVID-19
- Disease Ecology Lab Blog
- MSU Extension: Mental Health
- MSU Extension: Stress Management
Credit: MSU/Kelly Gorham
We Are Proudly Supported By:
- Cashman Nursery
- The Extension Service of Montana State University
- MSU College of Agriculture/MSU Ag Experiment Stations
- Montana Wheat and Barley Committee
- Montana Department of Agriculture
- Montana Bankers Association/Bancserve, Inc.
- Gallatin Gardeners Club
- Rocky Mountain Certified Crop Adviser Program