MAY 31: Montana Ag Live Ep. 5309
Montana State University is growing by leaps and bounds. The College of Agriculture, the experiment station, and extension service are no exception. MSU President, Waded Cruzado, joins the panel to discuss changes and plans for the university and the college of agriculture.
A regular call-in information program dealing with agricultural and gardening issues in Montana. Presented by MontanaPBS in association with Montana State University Extension, this program invites experts onto the panel to discuss everything from pesticide use and large-scale agricultural techniques to backyard gardening questions and even which mushroom to pick in the woods.
Credit: MSU/Kelly Gorham
We Are Proudly Supported By:
- Cashman Nursery
- The Extension Service of Montana State University
- MSU College of Agriculture/MSU Ag Experiment Stations
- Montana Wheat and Barley Committee
- Montana Department of Agriculture
- Montana Bankers Association/Bancserve, Inc.
- Gallatin Gardeners Club
- Rocky Mountain Certified Crop Adviser Program