Grapevine is Montana PBS’ on air events calendar listing
upcoming Non-Profit Organizations events.
1. Event information must be received 4 weeks prior to your
2. We can only accept event information from Non-Profit
3. While we will try our best to list your event, MontanaPBS reserves
the right to not post any event.
4. Calendar runs Saturday to Friday. Your event notice will appear
on the calendar airing the week prior to your event.
5. Recurring events can be approved for a maximum of three months per
submission. They can be renewed after 3 months.
6. The event must be located in Montana.
7. Your ‘Required Contact’ information will only be
used for submission questions. The ‘Public
Phone Number’ will be aired.
8. MontanaPBS will not include specific information regarding admission/ticket prices.
We can display “For more information on tickets contact the event organizer”
followed by the phone number/web site information you provide.
*Required field entries.
*Captcha anti-bot detector. This is for keeping
spamming computers from using this form. Read more information about captcha
programs and their purposes at:
Use of Event Information Posted to MontanaPBS:
We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit
event information posted at any time and for any or no reason in our
absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have
no duty to do so. If we elect to screen event information, there may
be a delay in the posting of such content to allow for a review
process. If we have questions about your event, we have the right,
but not the duty, to contact you for further information, including,
for example, to verify that you are a representative of the non-profit
organization hosting the event.
Rules for posting to the Community Event Calendar:
1. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to submit personally
2. You may not submit any information anonymously or under a false name
or a false e-mail address. You may not impersonate another user or provide
any false information about yourself.
3. You may not submit any User Materials or links to material that is
libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic,
violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation
of the law, harmful to children, in violation of third party privacy
rights, or that constitutes hate speech or a personal attack.
4. You may only submit event information for which you have permission
to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or
infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, patent,
trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or
proprietary rights. You promise and represent that you own or have
all necessary rights and permissions to submit event information
5. This service can only be used for non-commercial or non-profit
purposes. You cannot submit any material containing any solicitation
of funds, advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods and services,
or recruiting. You may not use the MontanaPBS Site for political
campaigning, recruiting votes, or soliciting support for legislative
or other initiatives.
6. You may not submit any software or other material which contains a
virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful computer code, files, scripts,
agents, programs or device. You may not use the Service to distribute chain
letters, mass mailings, “spam” or duplicative or unsolicited messages in
violation of applicable laws, or to gather user names and/or e-mail
addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other
communications to other users of this service.
7. You may not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance
of the MontanaPBS Web Site or any portion or contents thereof, or use
this site in any way which degrades its reliability, speed or operation,
or their underlying hardware or software. In addition you may not attempt
to gain unauthorized access to the MontanaPBS web site or related systems