Use of Event Information
We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit event information posted at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so. If we elect to screen event information, there may be a delay in the posting of such content to allow for a review process. If we have questions about your event, we have the right, but not the duty, to contact you for further information, including, for example, to verify that you are a representative of the non-profit organization hosting the event.
Example of text placement for event.
Rules for posting to the Community Event Calendar:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to submit personally identifying information.
- You may not submit any information anonymously or under a false name or a false e-mail address. You may not impersonate another user or provide any false information about yourself.
- You may not submit any User Materials or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law, harmful to children, in violation of third party privacy rights, or that constitutes hate speech or a personal attack.
- This service can only be used for non-commercial or non-profit purposes. You cannot submit any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods and services, or recruiting. You may not use the MontanaPBS Site for political campaigning, recruiting votes, or soliciting support for legislative or other initiatives.
- You may not submit any software or other material which contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents, programs or device. You may not use the Service to distribute chain letters, mass mailings, "spam" or duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws, or to gather user names and/or e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other communications to other users of this service.
- You may not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the MontanaPBS Web Site or any portion or contents thereof, or use this site in any way which degrades its reliability, speed or operation, or their underlying hardware or software. In addition you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the MontanaPBS web site or related systems or networks.