The PBS Digital Innovator program brings together a community of PreK-12 educators, who are thought-leaders and classroom changemakers, for ongoing professional development and opportunities to share strategies, empower peers and inspire students. MontanaPBS is proud to have partnered with six outstanding classroom teachers since the inception of the Digital Innovator program in 2014.
- 2017 Amy Lefler, Middle School STEM, Ben Steele Middle School, Billings
- 2016 Shelley Stanton, Technology Integration Specialists, Billings Public Schools
- 2015 Jessica Anderson, Digital Coach, Better Lesson, Anaconda
- 2015 Michelle Holmes, Library Media Specialist, Seeley Swan Elementary, Seeley Swan
- 2015 Neil Murray, Woodman School, Missoula
- 2014 Nikki Vradenburg, Montana PBS Teacher Ambassador, Bozeman