Episode No. 2502
This episode introduces viewers to Smoot Honey Company, Art Castings of Montana, Yellowstone Agate Jewelry, West Paw Design, and Zombie Tools.
- Smoot Honey Company in Power is the home of Montana's Best Honey. Every drop of honey is packed & produced locally. They produce an average of 600,000 pounds of honey per year.
- Art Castings of Montana in Belgrade is a fine art bronze foundry that casts pieces of art ranging in size from small to monumental.
- Yellowstone Agate Jewelry is based in Livingston on the banks of the Yellowstone River.Yellowstone specializes in hand made jewelry crafted from local stones, primarily Montana Agate.
- West Paw Design in Bozeman uses five full-time employees and an impressive team of home-sewers to make the world's safest and highest quality dog and cat toys.
- Zombie Tools in Missoula has 10 skilled blade makers working full time, making and shipping a couple thousand unique and affordable blades into the world, from Alaska to Alabama, Tromsø (Norway) to Tasmania.